Our specially formulated foot wash creates a foot cleaning experience that will change the way people clean their feet. The LUX soap is an instant lather with a shaving cream consistency that helps lubricate the bristles allowing for a deeper exfoliation that feels great. Whipped soap holds its integrity longer, and washes away cleaner, and is less slippery than body wash gel, perfect for the complexity of washing feet in the shower.
- ENHANCE YOUR SHOWER EXPERIENCE: Turn shower time into a luxurious, spa-like experience. Our rich, fragrant formula pampers your skin, leaving it more hydrated than regular soap
- INDULGE DAILY: Our refreshing, scent-sational body wash will delight your senses every time you shower while hydrating your skin better than regular soap
- AWAKEN YOUR SENSES: The pampering scents will leave you feeling refreshed and beautiful.
WITH ALL NATURAL TEA TREE OIL: Our tea tree LUX footwash uses a concentration of tea tree oil to help you give your skin the care it deserves without relying on harsh chemicals, parabens, additives, or artificial ingredients; The perfect addition to your daily foot-care routine
- FOR EVERYDAY USE: Thanks to our gentle formula, it be used every day as a foot wash, nail wash to keep your skin clean, hydrated and maintain a layer of moisture to protect against daily damage
- MOISTURIZING: Besides helping wash away dirt and other impurities, our tea tree foot wash gently hydrates your skin to help keep it soft throughout the day while helping soothe irritated skin; It’s ideal for all skin types including dry and sensitive skin
- HYGIENIC: This antibacterial wash uses a 1.5 percent concentration of tea tree oil that helps wash away the fungus and bacteria responsible for athletes’ foot, nail fungus, eczema, foot odor and other skin irritations
- REFRESHING SCENT: Our tea tree oil LUX wash is gentle on your skin and helps fight foot odor with a light fresh natural mint scent so you can smell just as good as you feel; Our foot wash has a subtle yet refreshing scent that isn’t overpowering