- Feet often reflect your general health. Abnormalities or pain in the feet can often signal more serious health conditions.
- The average person walks 110,000 miles in their lifetime.
- Just two in ten people consider their foot health regularly.
- The Achilles tendon is the strongest tendon in the body.
- Ankle sprain is the most common foot ailment, even compared to blisters, calluses, foot fatigue, cracked skin and athlete’s foot!
- It takes 12-18 months for a toenail to completely regrow once it’s been lost
- Over the course of a day, your feet take a cumulative force of a couple hundred tons.
- Each foot takes 1.5 times your body weight while you walk.
- And when running, the number leaps up to five times your weight!
- There are approximately 8,000 nerves in the feet—that’s more per square centimeter than any place else on your body
- The foot has 33 joints, more than 100 tendons, ligaments and muscles and on each sole, you have between 100,000 to 200,000 nerve endings.
Make a plan to take better care of your feet, and they’ll take care of you.
Check out our VertaClean – the foot cleaning device that’s revolutionizing foot hygiene